P Cards or business cards are in-game cards that players can use to introduce themselves. They can be decorated with stickers, idols, and backgrounds unlocked through playing events and reaching max reliability with idols.
Creating a P Card[edit | hide all | hide | edit source]
P Cards can easily be created by clicking on the page from the My Desk menu.
Official Tutorial[edit | hide | edit source]
Collecting Items[edit | hide | edit source]
Various items can be collected to decorate the player's P Card, including:
- Idols: Obtained by reaching max reliability with an idol's card.
- Backgrounds: Office background unlocked by default; event backgrounds can be obtained with 2 P Card Points.
- Event logos: Like the event backgrounds, they can be unlocked with 2 P Card Points.
- Text: Various words that you can put together, such as idol names, attributes, "Producer", etc.
- Unit logos: Obtained with 1 P Card Point.
- Food: Obtained with 1 P Card Point.
- SideMini: Default outfit, unit outfit, and ORIGIN@L PIECES outfit. Must be first unlocked by having the idol visit a certain number of times. Obtained with 1 P Card point.
- Other: 315 Productions logo can be obtained with 1 P Card Point. Occasionally, other stickers can be obtained or given out during campaigns.
A maximum of one background, one idol, and six stickers can be placed on a P Card at a time.
Event Items[edit | hide | edit source]
Event backgrounds and logos can only be unlocked for a short period during and after the event (excluding items from events before Dazzling Asakusa Music Festival; they are permanently available to unlock). They can be unlocked with P Card Points, which are obtained by reaching a certain amount of event points during an event.
|Event Type||Points Required to get P Card Points|